公务机,狠狠捏着两个奶头折磨,扒开她的腿屁股直流白浆,国产成人无码免费精品

查字典logo
當前位置:查字典>>在線翻譯>>世博英語日語100句(二)

世博英語日語100句(二)

  

  導讀:對于日語學習來說,日語口語和日語聽力都是非常重要的。如果你會寫一手好文章,卻不知道如何表達,那你的日語學習也是不完善的。現在,小編就來教大家100句世博日語口語。

  51.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?

  請給我看看菜譜/酒水單。

  メニュー/ワインリストを見せてください。

  52.What's the specialty of this restaurant?

  這個餐館的的招牌菜是什么?

  このレストランのお勧め料理は何ですか。

  53.The fried dumpling sounds good.

  聽起來生煎饅頭不錯。

  焼きショーロンポーはおいしそうです。

  54.What do you recommand?

  有什么推薦嗎?

  何かおすすめがありますか。

  55.For here or to go?

  堂吃還是外帶?

  お持ち帰りですか。

  56.Keep the change.

  不用找零錢了。

  おつりは結構です。

  57.Bill, please.

  勞駕,結帳。

  すみません、お勘定お願いします。

  58.Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or coke?

  您想喝點兒什么,咖啡、茶,還是可樂?

  なにかお飲みになりますか。コーヒー、お茶、コーラなどはいかがですか。

  59.To our friendship!

  為我們的友誼干杯!

  友情に乾杯!

  60.An old Chinese saying goes like “Food is the paramount necessity of the people.”

  中國有一句古話叫做“民以食為天”。

  中國の諺に『民は食を以て天と為す』というものがあります。

  61.The three essential factors of Chinese cuisine are “color, aroma and taste.”

  中餐的三大要素,即“色、香、味”。

  中華料理の三大要素は『色、香り、味』です。

  62.A typical dinner for a table of eight people consists of four courses of cold dishes, four courses of hot dishes, coupled with soup and steamed rice.

  8人一桌的標準晚餐含4道冷盤、4道熱炒,外加湯和米飯。

  8人かけテーブルで食べる一般的なディナーは4種類の前菜と4種類のメインディッシュ、それにスープとご飯です。

  63.Beer, yellow rice wine and strong white liquor are often served at a Chinese banquet.

  中國宴席桌上的酒通常為啤酒、黃酒和烈性白酒3種。

  中國の宴會で出されるお酒は普通ビールと黃酒とアルコール度の強い白酒の3種類です。

  64.Traditionally, at the Chinese dining table everyone has his or her own bowl of staple food, that is ,steamed rice, noodles or steamed bread, while the dishes are placed in the middle of the dinner table to be shared by all.

  中國人就餐時圍桌而坐,人人手里都有一碗主食,即米飯、面條或饅頭。炒菜放在桌子中央,大家一起食用, 這是一種時代相襲的傳統。

  中國でごはん、ラーメン、マントーなどの主食は一人一人に用意されていますがメインディッシュはひとつのお皿から皆でとって食べるのが受け継がれてきた伝統です。

  賓館也是家

  65.Where are you from?

  您是哪里人?

  ご出身はどちらですか。

  66.I'm flying back on Sunday.

  我星期天坐飛機回去。

  日曜日に飛行機で戻ります。

  67.Goodbye then and all the very best!

  再見了, 祝你順利!

  どうかお元気で。またお會いしましょう。

  68.Please say hello to your family.

  請代問你的家人好。

  ご家族によろしくお伝えください。

  69.I hope you'llcome to Shanghai again!

  希望你能再來上海!

  ぜひ上海へもう一度いらっしゃってください。

  70.I'd like a room on the upper level where I can see the Huangpu River.

  我想要樓上的能看見浦江的房間。

  上の方の階の黃浦江が見える部屋をお願いします。

  71.I'd like a room with a nice view /a balcony.

  我想要一間視野好/有陽臺的房間。

  眺めのいいバルコニーつきの部屋をお願いします。

  72.Would you fill out this registration form?

  麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。

  お手數ですが、宿泊者カードをご記入ください。

  73.Could you keep my valuables?

  能代為保管貴重物品嗎?

  貴重品を保管していただけますか。

  74.It's my pleasure.

  樂意為您效勞。

  お役に立てばうれしいです。

  75.Can I have a card with Heping hotel's address on it?

  是否可給我一張有和平飯店地址的名片?

  平和ホテルの住所が書かれたカードを一枚いただけますか。

  76.When is check-out time?

  何時需退房?

  チェックアウトは何時ですか。

  77.Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

  明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?

  明日の朝 荷物をロビーまで運んでいただけますか。

  78.I'd like a wake-up call, please.

  我想設定“叫早”鈴。

  モーニングコールをお願いしたいのですが。

  79.The air-conditioner/T.V. /light doesn't work.

  冷氣/電視/燈無法開啟。

  エアコン/テレビ/電気がつきません。

  80.I really enjoy my stay.

  我住的很愉快。

  とても快適です。/とても気持ちよく過ごしています。

  81.I have some laundry.

  我有些衣服需要洗。

  洗濯物があります。

  82.There's one piece missing.

  有一件遺失了。

  物が見當たりません。

  雜燴一鍋鮮

  83.Is there a beauty salon/barber shop near the Expo site?

  世博園有美容院/理發院嗎?

  萬博會場に美容院がありますか。

  84.I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

  我想要預約今天下午5點。

  今日午後5時に予約したいんですが

  85.How would you like your hair?

  你想要如何整理你的頭發?

  ヘアスタイルはどのようにいたしましょうか。

  86.Haircut and shampoo/shave , please.

  請幫我剪頭發和洗發/修胡須。

  カットとシャンプー/髭剃りをお願いします。

  87.Please don't cut it too short.

  請不要剪太短。

  あまり短くしないでください。

  88.A little more off the back/sides/top.

  后面/兩邊/頭頂請再剪一些。

  後ろ/橫/てっぺんの髪の毛をもう少し切ってください。

  89. I’m an office worker.

  我是上班族。

  私は會社員です。

  90.It looks very nice.

  看起來很漂亮。

  きれいですね。

  91.The show is supposed to be good.

  這場表演應當是相當好的。

  このショーはきっとすばらしいものに違いありません。

  92.Would you tell me your phone number?

  你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

  電話番號教えていただいてもよろしいですか。

  93.Sounds like you enjoyed it.

  聽起來你好象蠻喜歡的。

  好きなようですね。

  94.Excuse me , my friend has a bad stomachache. I wanna call the Emergency Center.

  對不起,我的朋友胃疼得厲害。我來撥打急救中心的電話。

  すみません、友達がひどい腹痛を起こしてしまいました。救急センターへ電話をしてみましょう。

  95.Is the Emergency Center open now? Yes, it is open 24/7.

  急救中心現在還開著嗎?開著的,它全天24小時服務。

  救急センターは今あいていますか。はい、毎日24時間あいています。

  96.I hope our dreams come true.

  我希望我們的夢想成真。

  私たちの夢が現実になることを願っています。

  97.It takes years of hard work to speak good English.

  講一口流利的英語需要多年的刻苦操練。

  英語を流暢に話すには何年も努力しなければなりません。

  98.My agent will wait on you next week.

  我的代理人下個星期會拜訪你的。

  私の代理人は來週お伺いします。

  99.I like all kinds of music.

  我喜歡各種風格的音樂。

  どんな音楽もすきです。

  100. The songs are part of the story.

  這些歌是故事的一部分。

  これらの歌は物語の一部となっております。

  [1][2]

網友關注

主站蜘蛛池模板: 平安县| 榕江县| 镇江市| 治多县| 遂昌县| 孟州市| 突泉县| 武穴市| 囊谦县| 星座| 沂水县| 三亚市| 泾阳县| 时尚| 桦甸市| 诏安县| 凤台县| 肥西县| 天镇县| 博乐市| 宝清县| 车致| 楚雄市| 东莞市| 清丰县| 通榆县| 阳原县| 军事| 桓仁| 雷山县| 静安区| 罗城| 达尔| 桓台县| 平顺县| 高州市| 腾冲县| 来凤县| 翼城县| 老河口市| 宜兰市|